CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

I have been trying to find the words to say but they havent seem to pop up yet, until a fellow surro buddy did it for me (Kerrie). It has been very hard to accept our 3 negatives and we seem to be very confused at the moment with our next steps. It seems all we have is time and hope. We know it will happen, but when? thats the frustration. So for now i will check in oonce in a while on everyone, too see all those wonderful babies!
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.....


6 comments:

Tigerlilycat said...

Here for you too when you need us Mandy. In the meanwhile, chill and just enjoy life.

TJ said...

So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, goodbye. I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye. Goodbye...for now.

jojo said...

As I said to Kerrie, I totally understand. I went AWOL for a while last year, too.

But please know it will happen for you soon, Mandy.

Lots of love and have fun in your new kitchen.

xxx

Kerrie and Mark said...

Mandy, we are on a similar path. sometims ya just need a break! Do keep in touch tho.

GeGe said...

I always miss hearing from you honey, but I can certainly understand your needing a break from all things baby for a season.
I hope you can allow yourself to enjoy the little things in life, and that you and Rick will be good to yourselves as you ponder your next step.
I will continue to pray for you daily, and trust that the Lord will lead and guide you.

Daria said...

I completely understand the need to go under the radar for awhile. Stay in touch!