Well that's that...OHSS is a crappy feeling. The enlarged ovaries, bloating, excessive weight gain (2lbs per day), nausea, diarrhea, shortness of breath, ect.And they said its going to get worse before it gets better, this is just the beginning. I am not a happy camper, i mean the things people take for granted like walking, sitting, laying, ect. These things I am not able to do but nothing movies and a heating pad (with a percocet or two, hehe) won't fix.
Hubby has been great, cooking, cleaning, feeding me, taking off extra days to be with me so i dont have to get up and do anything its been so great having him do everything and just being with me. Ahhh...
This time with my feet up gives me a chance to keep up with my wonderful surro buddies and their blogs(so post people post-LOL).
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
12 comments:
Oh you poor girl - hope you feel better soon!!!
sorry to hear that :(
Hang in there girl!
Ula
Yowsa, I feel for you!! I had a mild case in Mumbai (and threw up very ungracefully in a restaurant bathroom), which would have been a lot worse if Dr Yash hadn't pumped me full of xxx (sodium? whatever she wanted to use they couldn't for whatever reason, so she used something else). Spend some time on Dr Google and see if anything else is suggested to try to get you over the pain quicker.
But remember it's all going to be worth it!!!
Oh, you poor thing. Hope you feel better soon.
Big kisses to you,
xxx
I have no idea why but I can't see your blog on my phone. It happens on a bunch of the "cutest blog block" ones on the iphone. Sorry I haven't been keeping up (on my bus rid home from work :). Sorry you're feeling like sht but six embies? That's great news! worth the effort. Keep that hubby bringing you things. It's Friday night. Hopefully you have a nice bottle of red to chill with on the sofa :) Have a great weekend.
OOH Mandy, I sympathize...I suffered last time from OHSS. It took about a week to be mobile and a month for the swelling to go down. Take it super easy, really, do nothing but rest. Hugs from Canada.
You poor dear. Why can't anything ever be simple for us????? Hopefully is the 'no pain, no gain' thing and you will gain BIG TIME in the end. ;)
Love ya,
So sorry to hear this sweet girl. Praying you'll feel better soon. Wish I could be there to play mom to you.
Mandy,
I am very sorry to hear about OHSS. I so know how you are feeling right now.Pain, huge discomfort...I had it twice and thank God I don´t ever have to do another IVF again. Try to drink a lot of Gatorade, it helped a little (no miracles, though) but give it a shot. Rest a lot if you can, eat something light so your stomach and intestines are not full and don´t press on the rest down there...And take some pain relievers. So sorry you have to go through this. However, I am very happy that you guys now have 6 embryos!!!! That´s fantastic!!! At least one of these guys has to be the ONE that will make you forget all this pain
Sending a big hug to you and to your guy
Owww, I had something similar with an IVF cycle and ended up in hospital on IVF pain meds for a night. The bloating is intense. Take good care of yourself xxx
I hope you are feeling better and everything is going well with the embryos!
Hope you feel betta real soon Hun. Take good care xx
Post a Comment