Hey Everyone.
Just a quick update as you can tell by the headline its been 75+ days and still........
Sahailey is now 11lbs and 22inches, she is a handful, playful in the day and sleeps at night finally.
I guess she is doing better than I am because home is where Mom is and I am getting home sick and missing my Hubby and not to mention loosing my Job soon. My patience is being tested but Rick keeps reminding me that Sahailey is the unlucky one in this situation and not us because she did not ask to be born and I am free to travel home and she is not. Thanks to all of you out there who keeps checking up on me, it does feel lonely sometimes and its with your support and encouragement that enables me to be patient and pass the time.
7 comments:
Email. Thinking of you every day. xo
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update. I check every day to see if you post. Sending love and hugs your way.
LOVE AND HUGS being sent your way.
Oh, home sickness just sucks. :( Sending you hugs of strenght!!
Thinking of you every day.
Mandy, I truly hope you are out of India, before I arrive on October 22nd.
Thinking of you two bunnies EVERYDAY. You know you can email me ANYTIME, we would love to see Sahailey photos, Anais misses her bestie.
xxx
Post a Comment