I know i am suppose to post all my details about my trip and all the highs and lows but all i can think about is my low egg production and praying the blessed one can hold on for dear life. I know i am a positive person and i am strong but i feel this is a weak point for me. Everyone had been asking "oh how was your vacation" and all i can think to say to them is "leave me alone i only produced 2 eggs and 1 made it!! what else do u want?" but of course that's being a B*. I am not a mean person but i think i DESERVE this happiness too. I am looking for something for myself for once and i really want this baby. I want to cuddle and bathe and smell and just hold her/him. i wanna say "go to you father" or "say mama, papa". i am just in a bad spot right now and need a moment to just dwell in the 2ww. GET POSITIVE AMANDA!!!!
4 comments:
Mandy,
I think it's all right to have your low moments and acknowledge them openly. Hang in there.
Thanks Carrie you have been so helpful in my time of need. I'm so hapy to have u!!
May your single egg go forth and multiply! Happy thoughts coming at you.
Hang in there and good luck!
Thanks Heather and Jase,
Your words of encouragement really do help....see i'm smiling already :)
Post a Comment