CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Motions of the Ocean

Well as always i feel we are so busy with family and friends to "feel" our surrogacy negative. I feel we are just moving with the waves...At this point in time because we have had 2 negatives our 3rd attempt is so scary. I think we are just going with our next moves because we are just moving along because we just want to forge ahead. There really isnt any thought process or feeling with it....its hard to allow yourself to get excited and all that....because i seem to always get super excited and it fails.

I have read the forum and others blogs and sooo happy to see all the good news. We are always gearing up this time of year for weddings, b-days, ect. PLUS we are re-doing our kitchen to incorporate a washer/dryer (i thought i might need one when baby comes)...a little planning ahead wont hurt..lol. So in about 4 weeks our kitchen will start with installers and the madness....we ordered and we're waiting...lol. SO EXCITED!!

I will let you all know when its our time to try again, as for now please keep us in your prayers and thoughts!

4 comments:

Daria said...

Hang in there Mandy. I know it is hard, but keep your head up. We are getting nervous, we leave in a few weeks. I don't want to lose again!

jojo said...

You're always in my thoughts and prayers, Mandy.

I know exactly how you feel - trying to keep yourself busy. You have such an amazing attitude and positivity. You'll get there...and I'll be so happy to share your happiness and excitement when you do!

xxx

ps - pls post pics of your kitchen, before and after.

Doug and Bill said...

I'm confident things are going to work for you. It really is the support of your friends and family, and blog friends! that keep you going. Otherwise, we would have stopped at the end of last year. It's a lot of emotional work and, of course, financial burden, but we are going to have this baby and so are you!!! Hang in there and I wanna see pic of the before and after of the kitchen, too. We just did ours a couple years ago, along with an addition. Like a baby, the process can be crazy and frustrating, but in the end, it's sooooooo worth it! Or so we are imagining, anyway. Take care.

GeGe said...

Mandy,
I love that yu said you are planning ahead for when baby comes, not if. You just keep saying when, because it will happen. I will continue to pray a positive for you as always.