Just a quick update on my retrieval (since i am actually feeling more pain today and spotting).
12 eggs and 6 embryos
Will update more when i'm feeling well. Thanks for all the advice and support guys...it means the world to me. :)
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
4 comments:
So sorry I haven't been able to comment, but I have been here, reading and following and holding my breath. Here's hoping this is the one, beautiful girl.
6 embies is fantastic. Now grow, embies, grow!!!
xxx
Mandy, I am so please to hear this wonderful result. Grow embies grow ... ((((BIG HUGS))) and a box of choccies for Mandy.
Mandy, this is brilliant news. GREAT results!!!!
I have absolutely all my positive thoughts heading your way Hun!!!!
Hope your discomfort eases soon.
So pleased for you xxxxxxxxx
Awesome news! I hope you rested all day yesterday and can rest today as well (sick day)
Post a Comment