CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

We find ourselves so busy around this time of year...we just got back from our Thanksgiving in CT with my family...5 days! thats a lot for me, lol. Now its time to play catch up...shopping, getting the tree, holiday work parties, dropping off gifts to the many many children in our families- and JUST FINDING the time i guess.

We love it- my house doesn't-but it we manage. We have just been stirring the pot in Surrogacy Land...we have not heard from any shipping progress but are sitting tight. I am reading and following everyone's blogs and loving it. I hope 2011 is our year...we shop for so many kids and i hope one day i can shop for my own. I think this is it. This was my last cycle (6 embies stored in Jersey)....and this will be our last try (hopefully in 2011) for a while until we can re-group. Like many others I get nostalgic around the holdiays and more so towards the end of the year. I started a new job this year, we got 2 negatives this year, became very depressed and confused these last few months after my cycle in Nov., just to name a few moments in our journey.

Not sure what the future has for us but i know one thing, it has all of you in our future to share and smile along with. It has been such a great feeling to have so many surro-friends to talk to whether via email. phone, text, blog, ect...i have a world of hearts out there. There are not many people who knows about our journey, so its hard when you dont have someone to talk to, VERY hard. BUT now i have so many of you who care and listen, this blog has been a portal for my sanity and a way to express my feelings rather than bottling it up.

With that said i say THANK YOU, LOVE YOU and CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

5 comments:

Stephaniekb said...

Mandy, I really hope that this is your year! I love the support we get in surro-land, but please remember that your friends and family can handle your troubles as well as your joys -- hope you can find some trusted people to lean on close to home.

Edward said...

I'll raise my glass to hope for 2011 being YOUR year for sure!!!!!
In the meantime, if you ever want to get some baby time, send me a note and come on over!!!!
Your persistence is an inspiration to many people! You will get there and then all the hard work and sorrows will disappear! Best best best wishes to you and yours.

Jeff and Kevin said...

I do believe 2011 is your year Mandy. Thank you for being so welcoming to us. A lot like you we've found our new surro buds to be invaluable. You are a special gal and I think you have one very lucky husband :)
K

GeGe said...

You are such a sweet, wonderful young woman Mandy. I hope and pray with all my heart that your dream of parenthood will indeed come true in 2011. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Phoenix said...

Your year for sure! 6 embies on ice, it's going to work!!!