As I read the sad story of my dear surro buddy's Peeky, i received a phone call from my mom saying our new family puppy (less than 1 yr old) past away today as well (circumstances unknown). I dont have any words to say except now she will have our first dog Lady (who was our first family dog, of 10 yrs) and Peeky, as well as Rhonda's dog Frankie, as playmates in Doggy Heaven. We are such dog lovers and it breaks my heart to hear about a loved one passing.
I admit Lady was my best friend, great listener and protector. Diamond was the new kid on the block this year and unfortunately she wanted to be with Lady, Frankie, and Peeky too. They must all be great surro-doggy friends. RIP our beloved's.
Our Beloved Lady 1996-2006
( apologize no picture of our beloved Diamond as it is saved in my phone that doesn't work any more so i cant even upload it..).
I admit Lady was my best friend, great listener and protector. Diamond was the new kid on the block this year and unfortunately she wanted to be with Lady, Frankie, and Peeky too. They must all be great surro-doggy friends. RIP our beloved's.

2 comments:
So very true Mandy. They are all playing together and watching over each of us through EVERY step in our journeys.
Hugs & love to you and your family. Xo
We've experienced this with our last two dogs, Zoe and Lulu. They were the best dogs ever, and I only feel a bit better knowing they are playing alongside each other and out of pain and YOUNG again. Take care.
Post a Comment