For the first time in the past 4 years I am not self cycling. It is such a different feeling as this time of year i am either done cycling and got our negative results anxious to save and start again the following year or I am stalking, freegaragesale.com, for meds to purchase for my self cycle. This time its different, I am not searching for meds, I am not injecting myself only to get poor results, I am not feeling bloated, cramped or "bipolar" with the many hormones in my tiny body..lol. I am a bench warmer and leaving life up to a higher being and of course our wonderful doc in India.
I am knumb to trying again as i was with other tries. Only because I was so sure it was going to work on the 1st try (i was super young-26). Try after try I was getting less and less positive and excited. More nerves than anything set in on each try. But I will always have trust in docs and faith in a higher being only to have a positive result in the near future because I am so ready to have a family with my WONDERFUL (VERY HANDSOME) hubby. I want to have his children more than anything in the world. I have become very sensitive to TV shows with preggo mommies and ultrasounds. I feel like I have been robbed.
We have just finished a whirl wind of a month, my bday came and went, I really didnt focus on it as I was in the middle of planning my sisters baby shower. Which by the way, was last Saturday in CT and it was a BIG HIT. I will shower (hehe) you with pics below:
I am knumb to trying again as i was with other tries. Only because I was so sure it was going to work on the 1st try (i was super young-26). Try after try I was getting less and less positive and excited. More nerves than anything set in on each try. But I will always have trust in docs and faith in a higher being only to have a positive result in the near future because I am so ready to have a family with my WONDERFUL (VERY HANDSOME) hubby. I want to have his children more than anything in the world. I have become very sensitive to TV shows with preggo mommies and ultrasounds. I feel like I have been robbed.
We have just finished a whirl wind of a month, my bday came and went, I really didnt focus on it as I was in the middle of planning my sisters baby shower. Which by the way, was last Saturday in CT and it was a BIG HIT. I will shower (hehe) you with pics below:
My Diaper Cake
Our Sugar Feast
Our Cup Cake Tree w/ homemade frosting
Favors and Sprays
Everything was from scratch
Our Center Piece- made from 100 pieces of ribbons, bows, lots of glue and my hands!
Mommy To Be In her Glory
Mommy To Be with all her presents
I throw a hell of a shower. Everything was perfect, and the company was awesome, too many girls in the house and the bathroom situation, well lets just say I felt sorry for my Dad and Hubby, lol. 







5 comments:
sometimes taking all the pressure off yourself and leaving it up to a higher being creates great results. Good luck, Mandy! The shower looked great!!!
1000% agree with Doug - he's so wise! And aren't you a clever girl?? Everything looks divine.
Goodness, that is all so creative - you are incredibly talented.
You are such a beautiful person, Many. Your time will come...and it will come REALLY soon.
x
oops...Mandy. lol xxx
Post a Comment