Well I'll be damned! There is no way I would have guessed snow was coming to the East Coast this early...as i went into work today they officers were saying "it hasn't snowed in Jersey since 1952 in October"....haha well now it has. And its COLD!! 32 degrees F...its not freezing but thats cold for October :)
It's so weird because leaves are still on the trees, and we're still in FALL...winter doesn't start until December. Well i guess all we can do is enjoy, as long as it not a work day, right?
It's so weird because leaves are still on the trees, and we're still in FALL...winter doesn't start until December. Well i guess all we can do is enjoy, as long as it not a work day, right?
3 comments:
I saw this on the Canadian news channels yesterday! We have no snow - consider the move North???
Snow is good!!! Send me some, I'm hot!
Send some to dr. Sudhir, he absolutely would love it :D
Post a Comment