CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Welcome Sofia Marie

Last night around midnight my dad was trying to call, mind you on Sunday nights I put my cell on vibrate, so I can function on Monday for work. I woke up and called him backing letting me know my sister is in the HOSPITAL 2 weeks early from her due date. Her water broke and has been having contractions since...mommy dearest and her BF is with her so we figure we will wait to see the family on Friday for the weekend.

Everyone is more nervous than excited, I can tell in their voices when I call for updates...so she's still in the hospital for know, no news of baby yet. Will update when I know more. Prayers for mommy and baby please, safe and healthy delivery!

BABY SOFIA IS HERE!! at 5lbs 11oz
First grandchild for my parents :)

2 comments:

jojo said...

Congratulations, Aunty Mandy!

What a lucky little girl, to have you for an Aunty.

Much love to you and your family xxx

Edward said...

Happy BABY!!!
She's positively GIANT compared to our girls when they were born.