CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Acceptance Speech

Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!

Now with that being said, I must thank our beloved Kerrie and Mark with who we would not be at this point in our journey. Not only did they give my hubby and I the confidence we needed but their story of determination was heart felt globally.

Here are my top 5 picks, which i have so many more and plus those who have been awarded already whom I cant dub twice...

1. My dearest JoJo and Tim- http://flightofthehumblebee.blogspot.com/, I have so much appreciation for their courage and dedication...as well as the love they have shows throughout their journey.

2. The Wonderful Wiley's- http://doublyblessedinindia.blogspot.com/ and http://ourjourneytosurrogacyinindia.blogspot.com/. I have to thank their expert advice and support for the long journey. The phone calls and emails helps a loner like me out a lot!! And their destiny to expand their family with so much more love to give to TWINS!!

3. Ah who else but http://havingababyinindia.blogspot.com/, and the amount of support and advice this family shares with others.

4. The lovely Amber and Brian, http://havingababyinindia.blogspot.com/ who showed us love makes a family and the support and advice from across the globe shows a true friend.

5. Last but not least, TJ and her wonderful journey through it all http://fromindia-withlove.blogspot.com/

There were so many others but have been mentioned already you know we LOVE YOU ALL!! MUAH

5 comments:

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Gee thanks. :) We feel like we have been in this from so, so, early on, starting our journey in January 2008. But at times just seems like yesterday when I look at these 3 beautiful faces. We have been truly blessed and so will YOU! Always here for chats. :)

Doug and Bill said...

Hey Mandy, congrats on the Liebster...it's such a nice heartfelt award. I see you have a baby ticker at 14 weeks and I didn't see a post about a pregnancy. Sorry for prying...just hoping and praying that things work out for you this year. Big hugs, D

Mandy said...

Thanks guys! We will give all the details VERY VERY soon...thanks for noticing the ticker, hehe. Story is yet to come..

jojo said...

What??? You have a baby ticker??? MANDY!!!!! Tell mw what's going on NOW!!!!

Please???

You are such an amazing woman. So brave, dedicated and full of love. I know you are going to be the best Mum anyone could ever hope for.

TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!

x

Kerrie and Mark said...

Hehe!!