Well as I dabble in electronics and the new age of software I still can't seem to work a few things, apps on my phone (touch screen at that), our new mac (switching from PC to Mac is like trying to walk again), a baby ticker thingy (what you say)....we OF COURSE wanted to tell you ALL but if you read our journey to date i think our hesitation speaks for itself....I bring you our family full of love:
Details you say?? Well now that we are still nervous and pray EACH DAY, here goes (in a nutshell):
•First we did a cycle in NJ in Nov. 2010...then we found out we can't ship to SI (remember?)
•so a year passed (which we didnt even realize) and in Sept. 2011 we got an invoice from IVF NJ we need to pay $2000 for storage again (because since we couldn't ship we had to store until we could)...so we really needed to ship FAST!!..we haven't heard anything back from SI and Greg, so I decided to contacted SCI- Dr. Shivani, and shipped there..talk about a leap of faith...we were really strapped for time without having to pay this bill again!
•we shipped and they got it super fast (doging the storage bill, YES!) and they sent us profiles of surrogate. We couldn't believe we were not only shipping but NOT going to India for the first time EVER, and NOT meeting our clinic, doctor or surrogate- This was our last shot, my parents (bless their heart picked up some of the cost of the clinic, which helped a bunch, but only for stage one they said...since they have other children, LOL)
•By Oct. 2011 we transferred and got a POSITIVE on THANKSGIVING!!!
•We didn't tell anyone until Christmas with a card! Our parents were floored...since then no one can stop smiling..DUE DATE: July 25, 2012
SORRY WE DID'T COME CLEAN, I just was just so nervous and all the "what if's" were clouding my head and if anything did happen i couldn't post another disaster or heart ache....
Please continue to pray for our little one as its only 14 weeks..i wont sleep until 30 wks is here, LOL..time is going by soooo slow :)
Details you say?? Well now that we are still nervous and pray EACH DAY, here goes (in a nutshell):
•First we did a cycle in NJ in Nov. 2010...then we found out we can't ship to SI (remember?)
•so a year passed (which we didnt even realize) and in Sept. 2011 we got an invoice from IVF NJ we need to pay $2000 for storage again (because since we couldn't ship we had to store until we could)...so we really needed to ship FAST!!..we haven't heard anything back from SI and Greg, so I decided to contacted SCI- Dr. Shivani, and shipped there..talk about a leap of faith...we were really strapped for time without having to pay this bill again!
•we shipped and they got it super fast (doging the storage bill, YES!) and they sent us profiles of surrogate. We couldn't believe we were not only shipping but NOT going to India for the first time EVER, and NOT meeting our clinic, doctor or surrogate- This was our last shot, my parents (bless their heart picked up some of the cost of the clinic, which helped a bunch, but only for stage one they said...since they have other children, LOL)
•By Oct. 2011 we transferred and got a POSITIVE on THANKSGIVING!!!
•We didn't tell anyone until Christmas with a card! Our parents were floored...since then no one can stop smiling..DUE DATE: July 25, 2012
SORRY WE DID'T COME CLEAN, I just was just so nervous and all the "what if's" were clouding my head and if anything did happen i couldn't post another disaster or heart ache....
Please continue to pray for our little one as its only 14 weeks..i wont sleep until 30 wks is here, LOL..time is going by soooo slow :)
18 comments:
YAY!!! Huge congrats Rick and Mandy!! it's about f'ing time!!!
HAHA, i know you were gonna burst, LOL..nerves man nerves
OH MY GOSH!!! I am sitting here crying (in happiness, of course) for you both. It is about time--what WONDERFUL, AMAZING news! CONGRATULATIONS!!! These next few months can't pass fast enough!
P.S. Saw the baby ticker...I think it needs a new home at the TOP of the blog :)
I'm SO excited for you!
i agree with carrie jo. put that ticker at the top of the blog. be OUT and PROUD!...this is HUGE!!!...and just so awesome. couldn't be happier for you guys. yay!!!!
AH, now I can relax, you're out at last!!! I ditto what Kerrie said.
whooooo hooooo!!!! So happy for you, Mandy, you'll be a mommy in 2012! Can't believe you managed to keep the news to yourself for so long. Wishing you a very uneventful 5 more months.
Oh sweet Mandy,
I am Praising God, crying happy tears, and doing a happy dance in my head. I am so, so happy for you.
I am so happy to hear your news!! Congratulations that is just wonderful!!!! Best wishes!!!
Yeah! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. And I can definitely understand the whole keeping quiet thing! (I've been reading your blog as a lurker for quite a while)
WOO HOO - was so hoping you were up to something, and you were. And I couldn't even find the baby ticker, so move it girly. So, so excited for you. Before you know it bubs will be here and then you get to worry about them for the next 70 years instead of being stressed over getting or staying pregnant. Welcome to our fantastic world!!!! Huge hug.
Congratulations!!I have been following your blog for awhile and wondered about your update!!So,happy for you!!!You never know we might just meet up one day..we are also around 14 weeks and like you are super excited but also very
cautious...wishing you a quiet and uneventful 7 more months....
Wooo Hooo - I still stalk all the original India couples and after Kerrie and Mark you guys were the only ones we were all waiting to hear the fantastic news from. I am soooooo happy for you both. May the next few months be completely uneventful and July 2012 be the best moment of your lives!! Cheers Trea
Congratulations Mandy! It has been a long road for you guys but you will have your baby soon. :-). I feel like the only remaining of the SI support group that is still working on getting pregnant. We got pregnant last time but miscarried very early on. We believe in Dr. Shivani and SCI so we aren't giving up!
I was wondering when you were going to spill the beans! I know SO many people are absolutely thrilled. With all these hopes and prayers from around the world...you WILL have a beautiful bundle of joy in your arms before you know it! :D
This is the best news ever!! News I've been waiting so long to hear.
Mandy...you're going to be a MOMMY!!!
Hooray!!! Xxx
OMG! OMG! OMG!
We just got back from vacation and I just read your post! It gave me chills!
I'm sooooo excited for you! I've been thinking about you a lot over the holidays and praying that your time would come! This is fantastic!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations! Wonderful news.
Post a Comment