CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Delhi Day 46 and counting (updated)

Be careful what you wish for; I always secretly wished i can be a stay at home mom...um this quite isn't what i meant, really?!

Few highlights of India, Sahailey and Mommy!
  • Don't bother asking why i'm still here; I don't even know (lets keep it at paperwork, work for me)
  • Hotel Amara is GREAT but not home
  • M-Block has all our needs but NOT on a HOT DELHI DAY (not a Jersey hot day, i will NEVER complain in Jersey again about the shore and heat)
  • Sahailey does not like the heat and will not complain unless asked
  • Taking care of a newborn is no joke, but WHEN in INDIA get a nurse, how foolish was I, so for a nights i got a nurse (cant really afford 2 or even every night right now..which brings me to my next point)
  • I am thinking of applying for a job here since the funds are heading south... j/k...i really am just joking for those who emailed if/what type of job :)
  • IPs are great once they find you or vice versa.
    • Telia gave Sahailey a wonderful pressie she will surely enjoy
    • Anais handed a few things down by passing the torch (so cute!)
    • Scarlette well lets just say she gave us her life (haha), which included her bouncer, stroller, books, bath tub, and all the things that made her feel comfy - Luv u girly  
    • Nurse Aneela- IPs who have had her, well enough said- SHE IS AWESOME...am i suppose to mention names? LOL

Well that's all i have so far i have to settle my laundry bill which i dont think is right because baby clothes should not be as much as adult clothes. umm yeah about that ...next post...

5 comments:

A Passage to Baby said...

Oh my! Sending cool thoughts your way!

Just out of curiosity: What type of jobs are available to foreigners?

Kerrie and Mark said...

Stay at home in India mom..hmmm! Well, I hope soon you are on your way to your real home. hugs from Canada!

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Sending continued prayers your way for a safe and timely return to Jersey. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Good luck Mandy, I'm not sure what the hold up is, but hopefully you will be back home soon. I can tell you personally that I was in NJ couple of day's ago and the weather is great..

Daria said...

Mandy, love reading your updates! So happy to hear that things are going well and hope to read that you will be on your way home... soon?