CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 20, 2012

Delhi Day 37

Someone turned 1 month old today!!


Some updates on Miss Sahailey: 
  • Her nicknames include (but not limited): Hailey, squirmy, and queen (drama queen that is).
  • Her last appt she weighed in at 3.4kg and her length was 52cm
  • She has umbilical hernia
  • Her "fussy" time is 8pm-12:30am
  • She has LOTS of sound effects, which we have to listen carefully because when we're burping her she fools you!!
  • Its the mother and daughter duo left as we had to say bye to papa on Friday-Single mother status now, LOL
  • Hotel Amara is her new home after leaving Green Leaf- we just wanted to be closer to M-Block (its a 5min walk). 
I Enjoy reading all the wonderful posts out there and congrats to all the good news recently!!

17 comments:

Edward said...

She's a beautiful little girl! Can't wait to get you guys over to have a play date!!!
Hugs and warm wishes to you all.

Jeff and Kevin said...

Thanks for the post! haha I'm not afraid to harass :)
What a cutie and ALL THAT HAIR!!! I hope you are heading home soon!
K

Anonymous said...

Great to meet you both and do a bit of shopping!. Love the photo :)

The Liu Family said...

Mandy, I can't believe you are still in Dehli. My husband just got there today. I wish I was there with him so I could have met you. We've been supportive of each other since the early days of the SI forum. I remember thinking that we were the last 2 to get pregnant and here we are with babies born a month apart from each other. I assumed you'd be long gone by the time J arrived but I'm sorry to hear you are still there. I hope you are headed home soon. O

Douglas said...

congratulations to you! I hope everything is going well.

Tigerlilycat said...

A photo - finally!! I've been stalking you like crazy for the last month, lol. Hi Miss S! You are very cute, and doing a great job of growing. Hopefully it's not too long until you get to go home and catch up with daddy again.

GeGe said...

It's about time you sent us a picture! She is one adorable little girl. I know you're enjoying every moment of motherhood. I thought you would have been home by now. Hope it's soon.

About Bernadette & Duane said...

So what time would you say it is in Delhi right now? haha:) Excellent stats for your gorgeous little princess. Thanks for the picture-- I miss that beautiful little face. x

SKhan said...

She is precious! I hope everything is going ok and you will be heading this way soon.

rossy said...

Awww!!She is sooo adorable!!I am so happy to finally see your little cutie!!I only got to hear about her through David!!Beautiful!!Enjoy mommyhood forever more!!Congratulations again!!
kathy and david

Jacaranda said...

TELIA says Hi Girlfriend!! Can't wait to catch up again so we can plot and scheme our next moves. XX

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Love it!!!! Thanks for the update we've missed you!

Doug and Bill said...

I feel so incredibly out of it. Little Miss S is so beautiful. Sorry I haven't commented but I've been following along. Congrats and here's to you heading home soon. XO

Unknown said...

Hi Mandy, I feel like I have been waiting forever to see pics of your new babe. I hope all is well with you and that you guys will head back home soon! Sending good vibes your way.

Daria said...

Mandy, I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys. You didn't give up and now you have a beautiful daughter! I am so glad your story has a happy ending!! ((hugs))

lisalu said...

Ah she is beautiful, i am so pleased she is doing well!!! we are in sblock just over from m block market!!
Hope all ok with you :)

jojo said...

Hooray - a photo of your beautiful little girl.

Welcome to the world, precious one.

X