Sahailey Elizabeth
July 20, 2012
7.3 lbs
born at 10am
Our suurogates water broke and was in the hospital..we arrived and Sahailey was just waiting to welcome us! we are so tired and will post more (not sure when, but i am trying to start the operation exit process now, so i will be super busy!) Thank you all for your wonderful words of encouragement and support, we are so thankful for everything especially our QUEEN (since she was named after Queen Elizabeth- we are part of the royal family now haha)
Surrogate and Baby is doing well, just a wonderful blessing :)
29 comments:
The day is finally here. Wow! Congratulations. Photos please. Don't type anything...just a photo :-)
Take care and get some rest!
Welcome, little Queen!
Welcome baby girl! Congratulations! Love the name!
Happy Birthday Sahailey and huge congratulations mom and dad. I am so happy for you.
Happy Birthday Sahailey and huge congratulations mom and dad. I am so happy for you.
congratulations!!Wish that i could have met her while in delhi.Enjoy being a new mom,its the best!
K
Wow - amazing news!! Congratulations on your baby girl! Take a breath, and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!
A huge congratulations to you and best wishes for an expedited exit !
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, you guys have your baby!! We are thrilled for you!!!!!
Congratulations, what a wonderful surprise.
Congratulations from Sweden! What happy news to wake up to :) Many hugs!
Woo hoo!!!! Huge congratulations mummy and daddy. Great job SCI and your surrogate. A perfect little girl.
Photos please...
Congratulations new family! We love girls! (boys too but you know what I mean)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Finally, finally, finally! So excited for you. Can't wait to see her.
just waiting to meet her!!!! scarlett has already arranged a princess and queen tea! xo
Wonderful news! What a beautiful name! We are so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations so delighted to hear your news!!!! Welcome little Queen!!!! Best wishes!!!
Mandy I am just thrilled, Welcome beautiful girl with a very beautiful name I must say, this has been a long time coming - you are a Mommy!!!!!
xxxxMeg
MANDY!!! You're a mommy!!!! Finally!!!!!
I'm so happy for you and your hubby and can't wait to see some pictures of your gorgeous girl.
Welcome to the club, my dear. You are one of the most loving, giving women I know and you will undoubtedly be the best mom in the world. I'm beyond happy for u.
Now pictures please!! Xxx
WOO HOO!!!!! Congrats to you and yours!!!!
Holy Smoke Batman - how did I miss THIS announcement? What a wonderful surprise! Am guessing you didn't get too much pre-queen sightseeing in then?! So happy for you and your new little (royal) family xx
Congratulations! A beautiful long awaited for little girl. Glad to hear all is well.
HUGE congratulations to the new family!!!!!! So happy you are finally 3 :)
I love her name. Photos of baby and mommy with the stylin diaper bag please!!
K
WOW!!!!! Congratulations to you both!! Finally your day has come!! I have goose bumps all over thinking of how happy you must be! I can not express my happiness for you.....much love to all three of you. You will be the best parents ever!!Enjoy every minute!!xxx
Wow!! Congratulations to you both!! Your day has finally come!! I have goose bumps all over thinking how happy you must be.
I cannot express my happiness for you. Much love to all three of you, you will be the best parents!! Enjoy every minute!! xxxx Can't wait to see a photo of you little gorgeous Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Mandy! See, good things DO come to those who wait!! We just posted info about exiting on our blog which may be helpful to you...
Congrats again - we are sending you lots of love from New England! :)
Congrats, it's been a long time coming!
After such a tough long battle finally you have your little Queen! So happy for you!!! Fantastic news!!
What a wonderful blog post to come across!! So very happy to see this. how are you doing now?
Yo Mom! How about a post? :) Did you make it back to Jersey with your princess yet???
K
Post a Comment