CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jet Lagged

WE ARE IN NEW DELHI!
DID I SAY DELHI?! YES I DID, its my turn, not the person's blog i've been reading forever and they finally got their dream..nope its my dream, my chance at sleepless nights and on the edge to go to the hospital in a drop of a hat when we get a call on our INDIA mobile :) 

In a nutshell:
Flight from JFK was uneventful, connection went fine and we got through immigration just fine, where Rahul picked us up (he may just be our new BFF). he dropped us at our apartment (Green Leaf) and our caretaker(personal attendant i guess for the apartment) Das handed over our keys (not without showing us how to turn the switched on/off and using the remote plus other areas in our new place). Then off to sleep we went at 5am. Slept for 3hrs and we were back up, we then went with Das out on the road to get food and grocery. Today Rahul brought over a CELL PHONE!! (can i get an Amen!) We have only been here for about 18 hrs and i was already like 'i need a cell, i need internet, i can't communicate with anyone!' but Rahul fixed it and our caretaker called the owner and inter was fixed with a ethernet wire, but still no wireless-hey i'm typing aint i? cannot wait to meet other IPs :) 

Surrogate and baby from our last U/S and report were doing fine, we actually get to go to the U/S tomorrow and see our baby in utero!!!!!!! I am as nervous as the first day of school when your young...my nerves are getting to me and i need to chillax, really i need to shop or something (lol)....i will call my peeps tomorrow and get with the program that we are in India and having a baby, hoping and praying for a healthy delivery and our surro goes like now (this week at least). I'm so ready..i'm gonna be a MAMA!! stay tuned...  

20 comments:

Joann and Brian said...

Are you excited - I can't tell - LOL!! I am so happy for you and so excited for you. You deserve this - in a few days you will get to meet your little baby. Praying that baby comes quickly and safely. Remember to try and get some sleep because the sleepless nights are coming :-) but I am sure you will welcome them!

GeGe said...

So excited for you. Can't wait for the grand announcement and pictures.

SKhan said...

I am so excited for you!!! Enjoy meeting everyone and shopping. Def get some sleep before baby comes.

Jeff and Kevin said...

FINALLY!!!
Stalking your blog 24-7 waiting for pictures :)
K

Tandoori Viking said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tandoori Viking said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you - and I will be even happier very soon! It's truly YOUR TURN this time and you are SO worth it. Enjoy every second as these days will go so fast, still they are with you forever.
Love from Sweden!

Edward said...

YES YES YES...YOUR TURN!!!!

Douglas said...

Very excited for you! Congratulations, and enjoy your time in Delhi!

Allie said...

So exciting!!! I am beyond thrilled for you, and can't wait to see pictures soon! Best wishes for an uncomplicated birth!

Tom said...

Enjoy this amazing time and the countdown. If you can work out how to get rid of the nervousness every expecting parent will want to know!!

Surrogacy Centre India said...

Mandy you are going to be a mummy/mommy!!! I also can't believe it is your turn, you are one of the old crowd of bloggers, your journey has been so rough, and now here you are!!!

I will email you the phone number here and we'll catch up. Now the past few cubs have been girls, we had a run on boys when I first arrived, then recently girls, so yours could go either way ... either or I'll bet you don't care. It is going to be so wonderful to finally see you with a babe in your arms!!! (I am bringing my camera and video camera with me : ))) Meg xxx

Surrogacy Centre India said...

cubs, sheesh, that was meant to say bubs, darn you Google spell checker, darn you!

partyoftwo said...

How exciting you're finally there to meet your bub. Wishing you all the best for a smooth delivery. Can't wait for your photos and baby name!

Gee said...

Fantastic post, exciting times, wishing you the very best look forward to your pics x

New Year Dreaming said...

Awesome to read your post. So excited for you. Hope it all goes well. Looking forward to pics

Stephaniekb said...

It's YOUR turn!!!! Enjoy every moment! Can't wait to see your beautiful baby and learn his or her name!

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

OMG....OMG....OMG!!!!! Its almost time. I can feel every ounce of your excitement in our post. Maybe he/she will come on the twins birthday? Come on 18th! Love you girl and sending you huge cyber hugs from the U.S.A.
Xoxoxoxo

A Passage to Baby said...

So very happy for you! Enjoy India and get plenty of rest before the BIG SHOW arrives. :-)

Jacaranda said...

Feeling the rising excitement way down here in Aus!! Wishing you life-long happiness!! We will be neighbours shortly so might pop over for a cuppa .... or whatever neighbours do in New Delhi :)

Tigerlilycat said...

Ok you, what's happening over there??? To busy socialising to blog?? Think we're all checking fifty times a day... SO exciting.