CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby has left the building...lol

Baby Brian has gone home. He was with us since Sunday (for the Memorial day weekend). HIs daddy came for him yesterday and we were sad to see him off. He has been keeping us so busy with feedings and well more feedings. He sleeps with hubby and they cuddle (yes, i am jealous cause i would like to get cuddles like that too!! lol). Getting him all dressed up and shopping for hom has been a blast. I got him some Nike socks and booties. so cute.

Work has been busy as always, i have a new case load of moms and events (workshops, baby shower and trainings i do) phew! So many moms with low income who cant provide for their themselves-let alone their baby. So among eductaional workshops, i try to get them items they need (cribs/strollers/papmpers/swings/ANYTHING!!) from agencies i work with or Babies r Us who is one of our supporters. BUSY BUSY BUSY ......i hope someone takes care of me when i have my bundle of joy....lol...

On the surrogacy front, i am waiting to hear from my buddy if she is going because i am ready and willing. If she is going i will go without hubby, but if she is not going hubby and i will go in March (unless i trick everyone and go by myself at the end of teh year...lol). I hope i hear from her because we had such a great time together in India I would like to share the experience again with her. (fingers crossed). I dont wanna wait until March 2010....2010?? does that even exist? lol.

2 comments:

Carrie Jo said...

It does exist...and it will get here. I wish I could make it come faster!

jojo said...

I know how you feel, Mandy. It is so hard to wait patiently for something you want so desperately. but you are doing an AMAZING job and March will get here.

I hope you hear the news you want from your friend very soon.

xxx