CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh No..

As i have been reading posts and continue to try and make my decision, i am saddened by my fellow surro buddy JoJo who had a negative. Also, my co-worker lost her baby and she was 5 months. This whole process is so disheartening. I can't imagine anyone who deserves babies more than these people and those to follow. You guys are always in my thoughts and well wishes.

I am still waiting for my surro buddy to say yes or no to india. I emailed and called but nothing. I'm guessing she needs more time, and to see her doctor. No worries (but a lil impatient, i dont know whether t oget excited or relax for next year). Many of you have told me to go alone, i have been thinking of it seriously...who knows. i wonder if fanyone will be in india teh same time as me so i dont freak out!..lol...

I have had so much family stress this past week its unbelieveable. My sister has gotten her self into a he say-she say situation and everyone calls me to talk about it. i really dont wanna be the middle man. plus, because my program at work is funded by the state, i have to re-apply for next year and write this whole grant process thing. oh my! there is never a break in my life. i wish i can just go to india and wait there until i have a baby. possible??

3 comments:

jojo said...

thanks for thinking of me, honey. love ya. xxx

Kerrie and Mark said...

I am with you Mandy. Lets just go and hang around India!! Wouldn't this be great!!

Terry & Steve said...

Thank you for posting on our blog! We are following you now and can't wait until we hear that you've booked your next trip to India. I have decided it is about 50% medicine and 50% luck/divine intervention. Don't give up on your dreams.