Well, i had definately entered the twighlight zone this weekend, when we busted my friend's fiance!!! with my cousin (who he prosposed too!!!). Can i get a WOW?! you can just imagine the rest. I just hope and pray for them thats all you can do at this point.
Well to get back in the surrogacy game, i talked to my hubby about going to India by myself and he didnt like the idea, because i'll be alone going thru IVF. But i think i have made up my mind, its now or never. I will have to use Dr. Patel because she has his sample, unless she mails it to SI which i doubt will happen. If it doesnt work the 2nd time we will have to wait 2-3 years before we can think of trying again, and it will be with SI. I feel tied to Dr. Patel because we have his sample there right now, and its the only way i can go this year since he cant. (he has no more vacation days until march 2010 and i dont want to wait that long). Lets hope and pray this works out....I need everyone to pray for me this round#2. Wish me luck....i will need a flight/hotel to get started.
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
7 comments:
I will be praying for you with allmy heart xoxoxoxox
Is the cousin story what I think it is?? Ugh...
Go Mandy go! Just stay on task and you will get there. Is there a chance your hubby can do a sample and ship to another clinic?
Kerrie
Mandy, you know I will be praying like cray. I'm anxious to hear the details as they unfold!
You're in my prayers...Baby dust!!!
Mandy,
It may be possible to take a frozen sample of your husband's sperm with you or have it shipped independently if you want to switch clinics. I know Rotunda has had frozen sperm shipped from New York and SI may be able to help as well. I'm not saying you should switch clinics, I just wanted to mention other options.
I had to do through the IVF by myself because my cycle ran late and we couldn't afford to change both my husbands and my tickets. It really isn't that bad. If you would like to talk about it, you are welcome to email me at: alaskan.snowflakes@gmail.com
Warm Regards,
Amber
Glad to hear that you are not giving up. I agree with Amber, check into freezing sperm and bringing it with you. Good luck!
Don't give up guys, we'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment