CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

First Day....

Today is the first day of my NEW part-time job. (still in the baby field).....i am nervous and stressed because its new staff and new paperwork. So now i have 2 part-time jobs!! Talk about staying busy.

We are still pretty laid back on our up-coming paper work to SI. We will be scheduling our screening tests in Oct. to send it off to SI, and we'll take it from there. I'm not gonna get excited like last time, because of our last outcome...so one day at a time and then surrogate profiles and then needles, yeah.

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Oh, you so will get excited! I said the same thing - twice now! How can you not? Be eccited and hopeful and enjoy!

jojo said...

Good luck on your new job! I'm sure you'll be wonderful and everyone will fall madly in love with you (like online).

You go girl!

xxx