Well I must say i tried to think our 3rd attempt is just another negative and we can look to other options and so on...I guess what i forgot to think about is my emotions...EVEYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING makes me sad...anyone pregnant, people getting birth certificates (i sit next to vitals at my job, SUCKS!), people buying furniture....u name it. At this point i wish it was me...i know we will keep trying but u can only have so much fuel...i've handed the tourch to hubby because he loves keeping me happy :)
I guess we will try next year again and hopefully have a plan by then, until then (we are of course going to blog no doubt!) we are going to continue to appreciate each other, our life, family, friends and enojy LIFE...with weddings, birthdays, ect. (we come from a large family, its hard to stay home...good and bad thing..bad because people keep asking that damn question.."when are u guys gonna have kids" or even more blunt "u guys dont have kids yet?"....i love the one hubby gets amongst the losers "something wrong with u, you aint planting anything yet...u aint making it man"....or something worse along those lines...i hate when losers think its him, when its really me...but hes such a trooper, bless his heart.
The kitchen is coming along and I CANT WAIT TO ENJOY IT!!!
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
8 comments:
You are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband to lean on when you feel this way (I understand...I do the same thing to my DH when i'm feeling sad). We're thinking about you two though...and will be sending lots of good wishes and baby vibes your way when you try again.
you've still got three little snow flakes and a wonderful husband. life is good. hang on
Oh Mandy. I wish it was different for you, sadly its not and that reality sucks! My coping tool involces staying extremely busy. When I am feeling hopeless I stay far far away from the blogs and forums. It must be so difficult for you with the nature of your work. Try to enjoy the little things and work on your next plan of baby making action.
Thanks guys! Coco, hun i used my 3 embies for my 3rd attempt :(
Thanks for your support !!
Mandy and Rick,
I will continue to do what I do best which is pray. I believe with all my heart that you will be parents some day although I am aware that it does not help at all at this present moment.
It sounds like you are in a loving supportive relationship which is such a blessing in trying to figure out the next step which you will when the time is right.
Mandy, I can't wait for the day I read on your blog that you're expecting twins. I believe it will happen soon - you just have to hold on and keep chasing your dream.
You're still so young and have a lot of time ahead of you to make this work.
And you are in love. You're already so much luckier than some.
Love you girl, hang in there. You'll be a mommy one day soon.
xxx
It is perfectly natural to be down and upset, you guys have had a major disappointment. I went through a phase a couple years ago where I got majorly depressed and constantly broke down in tears after another failed IVF. I really believe there is no right or wrong way to feel or react.
I know it hasn't been easy for you guys but I believe everything Jojo says as well. It WILL happen for you.
I'm so sorry for your pain. Sometimes it is best to regroup and make new plans. It will work, so try not to give up.
Post a Comment