CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 4 of Cycling!!

Where has the time gone?? with work, post funeral, our injections, doc visits, ect...i feel there is not enough time in the day anymore. Well this is how our story goes:
Friday 10/22- we started our injections, Saturday same, Sunday bloodwork (they called and said continue same amount of meds)..Monday same, Tomorrow bloodwork and U/S and then start the Cetrotide....

This cycle is harder for me than the rest...not sure if its the Menopur (which is the new one i never had) but it HURTS LIKE HELL!!! they told us to mix the (Gonal F)Follistim with the Menopur, in one needle!! I'll tell you this, i squeeze hubby until it makes a mark (anywhere on his body i grab, LOL).....Its all for a good cause, there are a few tears after the injections cause it hurts man...but i suck it up.

This really is make it or break it time for us because its one or the other for us (my eggs or ED)...so i chose my eggs and shipping them....its not that we are impatient but its financially more the reason we cant have it both ways.

Nothing wrong with ED but i wanted to give it one more shot with my eggs, because of something Beautiful Dr. Yash said in her last email...."Thus I feel that we can try with your embryos once more to get you a baby just like you...beautiful" ...just warms my heart and i know this has to be MY turn....#4

5 comments:

Us said...

Hi Mandy,
I wish you sucess from the bottom of my heart. If the cicle seem different it's just because it is, this one will bring a baby .... or two :).

Love,
Ula

Kerrie and Mark said...

Oh Mandy, I took Menopur with no issuse...maybe try not to mix it with the Gonal F, and be sure the alcohol is dry before you inject. Your a strong one tho, sucking it up!! Keep going, and give us a follie count update please!!!

Miguelina said...

Hey Mandy!
Stay strong, just a few more days to go. Dr Yash is such a great caring doctor and I know she really means it!
Keep us updated
Findinghope

Jeff and Kevin said...

You are much stronger than I. A blood drawing needle makes me want to faint - can't imagine being able to inject myself. Jersey girls are tough :)

Stephaniekb said...

I hope this is your time! A dear friend of mine just made her own last attempt to use her eggs... she had one left to use and guess what, she's 13 weeks pregnant! One is all it takes!