CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Very blessed

I have been very blessed for my birthday! I got my hubby back from his trip, wonderful gifts, tons of well wishes and one that took me by surprise is from Nicole (from the blog "a Sibling for Hayden") asked me "do you need Gonal F"? after she saw my protocol on my blog. I was just so surprised i started to babble about things i dont even remember.

I have been so blessed with a supportive husband, loving family and a caring SURRO family who see where there's a need; they are there. I am so happy she has stepped in to help with my meds because things are TIGHT and every bit helps. Its terrible she had to cancel her cycle (i'll leave it at that b/c its not my story to tell). My story to tell is how much I am THANKFUL for Nicole and her offer, GO NICOLE!! you rock! We are just so happy and over the moon, things like this DON'T happen often, she has been an angel...and it give us a story to tell our baby when they come into our arms how many people all over the world has helped bring them here who cared so much about our journey, it truly feels MAGICAL.
 

It is that time of year (Thanksgiving) to give thanks to those around you. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU: 
My hubby
My Family 
My Surro Buddies (in blogland or who i've met in India)
My clinic/doctors in India
Comments left on the blog helps me stay motivated and the advice is wonderful

Everyone who has encouraged me to keep going and NEVER NEVER give up!!

5 comments:

GeGe said...

You are indeed blessed, and what a generous gift of the medication. I have said it many times before, but I will say it again, the surro community is amazing. You could teach the world so much about care, compassion, and generousity.
Praying for you as always honey.

Daria said...

You are blessed! I am so happy to see that you continue to have a positive attitude. That's the only way to be, Mandy. You will get your treasure at the end of this rainbow!! :)

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

You reap what you sew darling! You are loved and show love to others. Blessed indeed...we are too for knowing you! :)

jojo said...

Not only are you blessed, but you are a blessing to others, too.

Nicole is a sweetheart indeed. And you deserve every ounce of her sweetness.

You WILL be a Mommy soon. Perhaps by your next birthday? :)

xxx

Phoenix said...

You're such a sweet girl, we all love you!