CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tired of SNOW!!

Yes we received another 17 inches of snow yesterday into today. All my vacation ans sick days are going to be used up just by being snowed in at home...and the digging out is the problem. Our snow blower has started but again wont drive..we have changed every part we can think of by google and the manual! WTF? Here are a fwe pics for my HOT Aussie friends in their moment of heat, lol. Wanna trade places? LOL
  



This is what we woke up to this morning, beautiful!





 Our Back Yard View, Manual Labor time, no help from our snow blower, that dog! hehe.





Believe  it or not, there are 4 cars under there! Hubby's truck and 3 cars after it..lol! Cleaning it off is a B**CH!




My lil' bird house in our yard, no ones home apparently.







Front View looking into the streets :)

6 comments:

Jeff and Kevin said...

Forget digging out. Light a fire and grab a book. Make the most of your forced day off :)
K

Daria said...

I agree, tired of snow. We got 17 inches here. I just got finished shoveling and now I need a nap. The weather people are predicting snow for tomorrow and Saturday. That will be snow five days in a row. Who pissed of Mother Nature?!?

Edward said...

I am SOOOOO over it too!
And to think we're not even 1/2 way through the winter yet! Boo/Hiss!

Phoenix said...

I want your snow - and all your commenters' snow too. Hot hot hot here on the west Coast of Australia, dry as an old bone, nothing is green, everything looks dead. Am sure the practicalities of living with all that white stuff are far removed from the magical image of fires, hot chocolate and tobogganing I have dancing in my head.

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Gerry is in Maryland and asked if I wanted him to bring snow back to Arizona with him. My response...NO WAY!!! Done and done after living in Canada for 25 years!

Got a spare room right here for you and I promise not to make you shovel sunshine!

Kerrie and Mark said...

And people think we Canadians live in Igloos!! Man you have way more snow than us. We have gotten a total of about 30 cm over the year, oops I mean 12 inches for my US friends, which is nothing compared to you. Either come to Canada for way less snow, or head to Rhondas or Amanis for some sunshine and heat (if only it were that easy).