Not fast enough. Yes, we are still here, i cant believe its March 1ST!! I'm no good at waiting so for us "taking a break" isn't really working but i have to for our sanity. I mentioned to hubby the other day and he clearly isnt ready yet (at all). I think i am even more unhappy with our situation. We are trying to save for another try, save for another car maybe (since our car is 150K miles and counting..lol). Trying to do lots of saving here. We have not really went on a vacation since we've been trying (every India trip i've been injecting and doing retrieval so it's not really vacay for me) but we are planning our first VACAY in May to Jamaica with another couple (save there too, lol). I am really excited as its our first time taking a break from surrogacy, injections, ect. in 3 years. I guess this is our FIRST REAL STEP into "taking a break".
I am so thrilled at EVERYONE'S blogs and their babies or positives but i have to admit it makes me feel like the last woman standing in the shadows.
To have a baby to share our happiness with would be such a blessing but we are not on that boat yet. Hopefully we can try in 2012. Wish us all the best, we'll keep u guys posted. All the best everyone and make those babies.
I am so thrilled at EVERYONE'S blogs and their babies or positives but i have to admit it makes me feel like the last woman standing in the shadows.
To have a baby to share our happiness with would be such a blessing but we are not on that boat yet. Hopefully we can try in 2012. Wish us all the best, we'll keep u guys posted. All the best everyone and make those babies.
6 comments:
I know its not easy but sometimes taking a step back to refresh your mind and body, is the ticket. I know in my heart of hearts your time will come. Know that each and everyone of us will still be ride by your side to celebrate in 2012.
Sending lots of love and hugs your way.
Have a blast in Jamaica. You deserve it.
I hear they have good um, tobacco there. Just sayin! ;)
I hope you have a wonderful relaxing vacation. You have been through a ton and deserve a break. The good thing is that you have time on your side right now and can start again when you both are ready. If you ever decide you want to visit Alaska for a trip, we would love to see you!
Look out Jamaica! Great idea to get away. Not that your desires to have a baby stay at home when on vacay but it will be good to have a change of scenery.
Saving money sucks..always something come up that derails it..like a car...
A break is as good as a holiday, a holiday is even better! Good for you, go have fun, take pics and tease us with them. You will have your baby.
I want pics, too. Big kisses, sweet one. You are so brave and strong. Xxx
Post a Comment