CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Triple Marker Test Results

EVERYTHING IS NORMAL!!
I would never dream of getting to this point ever....that's why we are still so numb to it all. I have no clue what to do with all this excitement :) We are going into 19 wks on Thursday, so we are almost half way. Got a long way to go...ahhh.

Just a few more weeks until our next scan and we are so READY for it, we love looking at our bub...I caught hubby looking at the baby's U/S pic on his phone at a family event this past weekend. Aww how cute. He's truly gonna be a great father :) We'll be in the 3rd trimester by April 12th (I think), i am crossing off the days on my calendar. Can July get here already?! (am i rushing things or just excited, hehe)



9 comments:

Jeff and Kevin said...

Congrats Mandy!!
Once you start buying stuff it's soooo hard to slow down :) I'm on amazon alldaylong while I should be working lol

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Just very excited!!!!! Dont worry...time truly does fly by. Lovely news and prayers for a boring next 4 months.
Hugs my dear friend.

Tandoori Viking said...

Happy-happy-happy for you! :)

New Year Dreaming said...

Hurry Up April and I hope it is all smooth sailing! All the best

GeGe said...

So happy for your excitiment, and for the great medical report.

rossy said...

Great news!!.....we are hoping to get our markers soon too!!What a roller coaster ride!!Here is hoping that its a smooth ride from now on!!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

So glad all is well. Your hubby must be so excited too! Hope time goes quicker for you and me!!!!

Kerrie and Mark said...

I knew it would be fine...see how quickly the time is going??? :)
Great news!!

jojo said...

Your third third trimester starts on my mum's birthday. A good sign, I reckon!!

So glad to hear things are all on track. So excited for u!!

X