According to the baby ticker we have 17 weeks and few days to go for our 40 week mark! Which really means 15 weeks and change (minus 2 weeks because thats when we fly out). I love that the time is moving, not flying yet, but at least moving. We actually got out 3D scans and yes it definatley looks like hubby! (well thats what my family says anyways) I have created the ultimate check list and gotten started (insert pat on the back)...and so far we have baby clothing, boxes to pack away the guest room, and we booked our accomodations (seeing that a few places of lengthy research were already booked) so this was the BIGGEST step for me and the scariest!!
So our next scan is in a month and i need to stay busy!! We are just so happy/numb to it all and we are loving the emails and comments from IP's all over who shed some light on our exit process or helping us pick places, etc.
Surrogate and bub are doing well-HR-148
So what do you think?? BOYor GIRL- we are dying to know!! Enjoy!!
So our next scan is in a month and i need to stay busy!! We are just so happy/numb to it all and we are loving the emails and comments from IP's all over who shed some light on our exit process or helping us pick places, etc.
Surrogate and bub are doing well-HR-148
So what do you think?? BOYor GIRL- we are dying to know!! Enjoy!!


16 comments:
I'm thinking boy, Mandy! But I'm usually wrong....;-)
Happy that your dream is within grasp at last!
I am thinking Boy too...but I am ALWAYS wrong...So if it's not a boy, my second choice is girl!
SOOOOOOON!!!
Boy with AMAZING cheekbones!!!! The rest of your pregnancy will zoom by, so keep ticking those things off your list girlie.
Looks like a BOY to me too. Congrats :)
I also say BOY!! So exciting!
I'm all girl on this one! Mandy's little princess :)
23 weeks. Wow. Better get that nursery ready gurrl;)
K
I'm guessing boy! So VERY happy this is all happening for you! Simply wonderful and you DESERVE this~!!~
Ok, so I just scrolled down and saw your little one is the size of a papaya! I had to laugh and wanted to share this little story that made me think of your little papaya.
The other day as I was putting lotion on Blaze's legs. He said, 'It smells good Mommy. I replied, 'Yes Blaze it smells good.' So he says, ' Like papaya!' To which I responded, 'where did you learn THAT word?' He said, 'Nanny taught me!' Can't wait for you to have these little special funny moments too! Out of the mouth of a 2 1/2 year old...LOL! xo
I want to say Girl,because everyone is saying Boy. I think you guys have been through enough, so whatever beautiful baby you get, you are blessed.
I say girl ;)
Glad to hear from all of you, thanx for sharing these moments with us..really, boy?! LOL
xoxo
Oh wow! I am so impressed with the detail they have these days in those pics!
So exciting. Congrats!
I was suppose to be a boy too, so I'm going with girl. :-)
What a beautiful little baby! Sorry I'm so late in responding. Time is moving so quickly at this end for me but I know it's a but slower at your end.
But things will start speeding up now and you'll soon meet your little...
Boy!!!! Xxx
How did I miss this post??? It's been happening a lot lately. This is the best time because you can prepare and shop and get excited but not too anxious...the anxious part starts when you have 42 DAYS TO GO..Scary!!!
I say GIRL!
WOW!!!!!! I have just logged onto your blog for the first time in months and months!! So VERY happy to hear this VERY FANTASTIC news.....YOU ARE HAVING A BABY!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOUR BOTH.....YOU must be bursting with excitement!!
WOW!!!!!! I have just logged onto your blog for the first time in months and months!! So VERY happy to hear this VERY FANTASTIC news.....YOU ARE HAVING A BABY!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOUR BOTH.....YOU must be bursting with excitement!!
Post a Comment