CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Getting our ducks in a row

Well it is confirmed by Nancy that we will need to do a DNA test. I would just copy & paste what Bernadette (http://www.rastalesstraveled.com/) and Adrian (http://jasonandadrian.blogspot.com/) wrote but I dont wanna get sued later, LOL...

But seriously, I feel the SAME EXACT way as B, she reads my mind i swear, i'm just the coach as we used ED and hubby will be the main player in this area of OPERATION EXIT INDIA..i know now we have to book accommodations and flights with a 4 week span...because if we arrive a week before birth (and i use the term loosely since its really not up to us!) and 3 weeks after birth then its a month for us...

On a lighter note, not much lighter, i have been researching accommodations and flights...harder of the two is accommodations..since we NEVER been to New Delhi we have no clue where we should stay and what cost what..we've been getting great advice from Stacey & Kerrie. But with that said any suggestions are welcome, please.

I have bought LOTS of baby stuff, i mean retail therapy is GREAT!! pics will follow...but as i read i may need more clothes (cause i really dont wanna wash while there-due to cost). We are packing up the guest room and man is it hard, as i found out ..i'm a HOARDER...and have to go thru everything now and toss what i dont use (insert tear drop)..

Baby and surrogate is doing well but we havent received our 21 wk report or 3D pics...so stay tuned for that :)

6 comments:

Kerrie and Mark said...

Stay where you will feel comfy, like Hilton and Svelte have pools! ILH BnB is very basic etc... 21 weeks YAY!!!

Doug and Bill said...

We're all nesting... I LOVE IT!

Allie said...

Since you still have time to play with, look around a good bit and I'd suggest you look up any possibles on www.tripadvisor.com for some traveler's opinions. You can also find some good pics taken in each of the places. Not all accommodations are on there, but it'll give you an idea. I know that Avey went around and looked at multiple places last time she was over in December. She might be a good source. Overall though, I'd suggest that you talk to Rachna (I'm 99% sure you're with SCI???) and tell her your "must have" vs. "want" list.

lucylu said...

I'm a big svelte fan especially for baby pick up.

Jason and Adrián said...

Hey, the more people spreading the information, the better!!

We're staying at Svelte because we're using frequent flier miles. Before we realized we could, we were planning on VY Lodging (http://www.vylodging.com/). It's near the M-Block Market which has shops and good places to eat, and the owners are really nice.

Tigerlilycat said...

Absolutely no use when it comes to hotels in Delhi, but I can help slightly on the packing for bubs issue - remember you can hand wash. Little things don't take long to dry, especially when it's hot. We took one of those sock hanger things that looks like an octopus with 20 or so pegs on it and hung everything up on that. Alternatively, invest in a lot of bibs NOW as you'll go through more of them than clothing.

SO excited for you guys!!! Before you know it, you'll be on that plane.