Ta Dam....Surrogacy India is on the top of our list and my hubby made it clear yesterday. He is so direct with his one liners...lol.....its at least exciting to know the direction we are going. I am so happy to hear of Daria's stay and Kerrie's depatrure soon....not to mention count down for Lisa, Carrie and coming around the corner will be Rhonda....SO EXCITING!!!! i'm back in the game girls (well not until Feb.2010).
I have a OB/GYN appointment in August to get started and then start communication with Dr. S and Dr. Yash in November. I am so happy many of you find comfort in them. I have heard of bad in good in all clinics but we have made out choice (since March to go with SI actually, but since i tried to be Wonder Woman and go alone Dr. Patel had our sample so i had to go there). SI here we come!!!
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
7 comments:
Congrats on choosing a clinic! I am sure you will be very pleased with SI. Are you going to consider doing a frozen cycle in the US in advance?
Kerrie
February will be here before you know it!
I am so glad you've chosen a clinic...it's always good to have things decided. (I find I am less stressed once decisions are made).
GREAT NEWS! You will be starting all over again before you know it. Time really does fly by.
I'm so glad to hear you have a direction, Mandy. February will get here...and here's hoping and praying that you'll be second time lucky.
xxx
Great news. Darren and I are both very happy with SI and can't believe it's almost time for us to jet off to Mumbai....
Johnny
We are excited as well, nervous and hesitant, but moving forward with all your support (which helps A LOT!!!!)
So happy for you. Hopefully the time will pass quickly. We are pleased with SI and have had nothing but extremely good things to say so I am sure you will be happy with them. Congratulations on making the decision and I can not wait to see the updates as time progresses. Best of Luck with all the steps along the way!!!
Post a Comment