Oh mylanta...lol....this weekend was so relaxing and at the same time weird. I worked on Saturday and cleaned my house. On Sunday, cooked and watched TV most of the day until hubby and i went out and bought my ML a b-day gift. As we were walking into the drive way, our family friend touched my tummy and said (GET THIS-i hope your sitting..lol)
"are you expecting?" i wanted to die laughing but thought to myself did she just call me fat?.....i of course said no and she insist i was......saying to me that my butt shows it and its a little bigger than before. Well I'll be damned! All 90lbs of me soaking wet......so i have a little blob of a tummy and a round behind. I felt awful and thought do i need to hit the gym? I kept telling her i wasn't but she couldn't take no for an answer so i just ignored her, and they later on that evening her daughter (19 years old) kept rubbing my tummy!!!! i wanted to cry because I CAN NEVER CARRY MY OWN CHILD, and always wondered if i would be treated differently if i were. i like the attention pregnant women get but in my case i will never get that. so as i am still trying to deny these aligations...lol.....i cant help but wonder....is she crazy??
4 comments:
Mandy, I am so sorry that you had to deal with that. That really sucks. There's no other way to phrase that. I can't wait for the day I am visiting your blog and get to see pictures of your baby instead of hearing about stupid people. All our love from Mumbai.
Hugs Mandy!
Don't let people get you down. When people don't know what we are going thru they have no idea of the impact of their words. I have a big belly and fat butt but fortunately people just know I am fat and not expecting..
Thanks guys, i know how busy everyone is and you guys still find time to comfort me. I love it!! (i feel special..)
Post a Comment