CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Rough Road

Well once again my ML's friend thinks i'm pregnant. She was so insistant yesterday she wanted me to take a pregnancy test. (ok-i gained some weight in my face/butt/tummy- its just stress). But i have to just ignore her and move on, basically try to avoid her!!

Oh the other end, i am heading to Connecticut today and be with my family. The call will be on Sunday to see if he pulls through and if not i'm not sure if they will take him off the life support. It is the hardest thing for me to think about without tears in my eyes. Thanks for all the support and my heart goes out to many of you in your rough road right now. May God shed some light on all of us and find comfort in each other.

5 comments:

Amber and Brian said...

Have a safe trip. I'll be praying your cousin pulls through and gets better.

jojo said...

I'm so glad you're going to be with your family, Mandy. I hope everything works out the way it should.

Your friend sounds annoying! I can relate to the stress/weight thing. I've put on heaps of weight over the course of this year. It sucks.

xxx

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Many thinking of you as always and sending prayers your way.

C. S. said...

You're in my prayers and have a safe trip.

Phoenix said...

I no longer have any prayers or faith in any God, but shit, I am thinking of you and hoping for the best, and hoping for strength for you. You are not alone.