CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Preping, what day is it?

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me:
6 Gonal F pens (with 18 needles), 14-18 syringes,and a bottle of Lupron....with alcohol swabs..


Aren't they BEAUTIFUL!! lol


Time does fly when we're recovering from the holidays and starting a new job. Well its been almost 2 weeks that i've been there and i'll tell u this much...my hands are FULL!! I guess the last Coordinator they had never did any work so I am just fixing 6 months of incomplete reports and then starting new ones (cant start new ones which are due next week until last years are done..HA!) But i dont mind, its a job, that pays right? The people seem to be ok and i work all over town! I am mostly doing 2nd grade and over-seeing the Middle school and High school (i cant be everywhere now, Health education...nice).

I started BCP, which last time i dont think i was feeling sick or anything. just your occassional moody behavior..lol...but this time, man i feel sick somedays and others i'm ok. I wonder what the hell the shots got in store for me. Speaking of shots here's a glimpse what i'll be doing, mind you the Gonal F are still in the boxes, didnt wanna scare u, lol. I start injections on the 28th and we fly out the 6th of Feb. I got out the suitcase and its just kind of staring at me, i dont know why i'm so hesitant this go round, last time i was bouncing off the walls ready to hit the road in India.

5 comments:

jojo said...

Oh, you're starting again! This is such amazing news, Mandy! I'm more than a little bit excited for you.

You have been so patient for so long. I hope with all my heart that you get loads of plum, juicy eggs that develop into beautiful embies that grow into gorgeous bubbas.

It's you time, now. Come on Mandy!!!

xxx

Carrie Jo said...

Can't wait to hear about all the eggs you make...and hopefully not about too many mood swings :) It's coming up quick!

Amber and Brian said...

I found I had a worse reaction to the birth control pills than to any of the other drugs. I think it is different for everyone. We are really routing for you!

Phoenix said...

Oh joy ... and Oh Crap ... look all all those needles!!! I remember those days.

Wow - i am so happy to see you with such a lovely spreqd before you ... you are so on your way!!!

xxx

Kerrie and Mark said...

I am with Amber..bc pills are horrible, the injections are way easier to handle. Not long now! You will love Mumbai and the docs. Enjoy every moment of it.