We rang in the new year right at home. We cooked, baked, and drank! (I got dressed up while hubby was in his new pj's). The night was quiet and fun at the same time.
I don't really like to reflect on the past, looking backwards is not my thing but in this case of surrogacy i will.
January 09- Getting excited for INDIA (DR. Patel). Rang in the New Year in NY with family. Found great support from online forum and blogs..
February 09- In Anand, India, under-going shots & meds for retrieval...spent Valentine's Dayin India and it was wonderful.
March 09- Received an email saying our beta was very low and we had a negative pregnancy. In the mean while threw my friend a BABY SHOWER, which was the hardest thing ever after my news. It was literally days after my news i was having this shower for her..making favors, buying decor, gifts..ect. I was fun and she loved it.
April 09- My friend (the one i gave the baby shower) gave birth to a 9lb 9oz baby boy, Brian. She made us God-Parents. (we have had him- no lie...every coupld of weeks for the weekend. I feel like we have joint coustody...lol. First hand practice!
May 09- Compared SI and dr. Patel and we really didnt find everything we were looking for with Dr. Patel. When someone treats you like a number and not a person, it hurts. My best friends who was my maid of honor in my wedding has her Bridal Shower.
June 09- Best friend gets married and we all look great...
July 09- Spent 4th of July in Maryland with God-Son and his parents. Best friend comes back from honeymoon and is PREGGO...lol. WONDERFUL NEWS!!
August 09- Celebrated 3rd wedding anniversary.
September 09 - i dunno...cant remember...lol, oh wait my husbands cousin got engagaed and i was MC...it was beautiful.
October 09- Celebrated my 27th at Foxwoods Resort and Casino with family.
November 09- Thanksgiving at my house!!
December 09- a wonderful Christmas in CT with my family, for once.
It was a busy year with ups and downs but none the less we have to look forward (me with one eye closed and the other peeping thru my fingers!) I have enjoyed ALL of my surro buddies stories..if it weren't for them, and their encouraging words my faith and hopes would still be as the day i found out about our negative. I have picked my self up and made 1 step forward..scared, nervous, excited is what we all feel going thru this...i do feel bipolar when things get closer and meds are in my system..but hey its all part of the package.
I start my meds/injections this month and i cant wait. The theme for this 2010 (says Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest last night) is COURAGE....i have decided to take courage in all my steps i make and for another motto i have adopted for 2010 is "its ok to say no". I am too nice to many people and i feel i get spitted on (mainly my MIL)...never has anything nice to say, so i will continue to be my nice self but no go above and beyond for those who dont appreciate it.
Congrats to all who have had babies or a positive reading in 2009...may God continue to shower you all with his blessings for a wonderful life of happiness.
HAVE A HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR... i pray and hope with all my heart and tears we are successful this 2nd attempt in India with Surrogacy India.
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
4 comments:
Mandy,
I'm praying this will be your year too. I just know you'll make a great mom.
Happy New year!!! This is baby year for those of us who have been trying for some time.
Happy New Year Mandy! I'll be keeping absolutely everything crossed for you in February.You're due some really good news and I'll be saying my prayers that this is your year.
You have been so patient and that patience will not go unrewarded.
xxx
Hope this is our year Mandy, I really do. We arrive in India Feb 3rd and leave on the 23rd. Hope to see you there, we still haven't booked accomodaton yet!! xx
Post a Comment