Well as I look at my blog, the plane just shifted from one end to the next. Meaning, its getting closer for us to leave. We have been busy with life...this weekend was my cousin's daughters sweet 16!! So we drove 3hrs to my parents and then headed to the party. It was sweet and short. Seeing family is always great (especially when u come from a HUGE family). BUT!! if one more person asked me "when are u guys gonna have kids, its been 3yrs?" I'm gonna freak, I said "when u take care of them"...LOL.
It was also hard to see so many of my cousins with their newborns or infants. It really NEVER use to bother me but it is little by little now. (insert sad face)
I HATE BEING SICK!! both hubby and I are sick and i am soooo worried about heading to INDIA while being sick. I have to start injections soon and then fly out next week...and if i'm sick that means less chance of having GOOD eggs/embies!!! WTF, WTF, WTF...its the cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle ache type of shit, where when u sneeze or cough people give u a dirty look. My mama said "oh, u lost weight" YEAH cause i'm sick and i cant eat nothin...lol.
So what does this mean for my eggs/embies?? I dunno. Stay calm and breathe.
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
6 comments:
Oh..I just did that trip with a cold..its no fun. Just get lots of rest and hydrate. Take care of yourself.
Yes, breathe. All be be 'A' OK! Not long now!!!!
So close now Mandy! Hooray! Hope you feel better soon and that you're in tip-top condition by the time you go.
I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of baby dust.
xxx
Hey, Mandy! I just realized you start stimm injections the day we get our pregnancy test results. Here's hoping that the 28th goes off without a hitch for both of us. Get well soon!
Mandy,
I'll be praying a miraculous recovery for you. Take it one day at a time, and baby yourself until you leave.
Mandy, it will all work out. You have a week to get better. Get extra rest, drink lots of fluids and take vitamin C. Try to do whatever makes you relax. Maybe a massage from hubby?
We are all rooting for you guys!
Post a Comment