CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I figure since we are heading to my parents for Christmas in Connecticut i wont be able to post during my time away. I wanted to wish everyone a blessed Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

We will all get there, some faster than others. The tears will come and hopes shattered but our determination is what makes US unique to many.

Take the time to share with family the most important thing of all, each other. Whether, we are cycling, researching, in the 2ww, or weeks within the pregnancy...i wish EVERYONE success and love.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Take care hun and have lots of fun.You have beautiful heart, and hope to catch up in 2010!!

Rhonda and Gerry W said...

Happy, Happy Holidays Miss Mandy. Enjoy the snow for me. All the very best for a joyous and beautiful new year.

jojo said...

I hope you had a lovely Chrissy with your family, Mandy.

Your time's nearly here!

xxx