It's Friday...and NO meds in sight. The girl with the Gonal F- well no word from her since Dec. 2nd...as far as the Lupron girl, "no post office she went to does COD and if they do, you need to set up an account". So I gave in and signed up for paypal to move things along. We wont be around for the holidays and i dont want to drag this on.
I feel so overwhelmed with all these glitches. I emailed Amit (SI's travel expert) and requested info on the best hotels because i reviewed EVERY hotel in Mumbai but cant choose. So i asked him to take over and just do it for me...
With the holidays and a few family issues (my BL) its just becoming overwhelming, if you throw in meds, hotel, flight, remembering to take my prenatal vitamins, friends grab bag party, starting a NEW job, wrapping up the old one, and christmas shopping...i'm going crazy...lol.
We plan to take our God-son to see Santa Saturday but hubby has to work so we HOPE his parents let him out on Sunday with us to go before they head back to Maryland. Its so busy...cant wait until January when things slow down (but thats when i'll be packing..lol). Enjoy the weekend...i'll update on the meds soon.
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
4 comments:
You are one BUSY woman! I hope things start to slow down for you soon -- in a good way:) There is a website www.tripadvisor.com with hotel reviews and photos. I found it really helpful to book our hotel in Mumbai. Congrats on the new job!
Mandy,
Try not to stress over this. I'm sure your meds will arrive now that you sorted things out with Lupron girl, and let's hope Gonal girl still comes through for you!
You sure have lots going on here, but don't worry too much about India. Everyone there is just as supportive there as you already find in your communications here with them.
Amit is a very helpful guy, he truly can get the best deal and goes out of his way to help you out when you arrive. He met us at the airport when we arrived, accompanied us to our hotel and helped us get oriented to the local area -- even driving us to the closest grocery store so we could stock up on things like water, etc. Just ask for any final advice in the forum if needed once you get hotel options back from Amit.
During your stay in Mumbai, you'll find the SI team will take care of you 100%. They'll give you a phone to stay in touch with them, their driver, etc. If you use their drivers, they know exactly where to take you so you don't need to worry about that at all.
You certainly are a busy lady! I hope you get yor meds organised soon. It's so stressful waiting for things that are out of your hands.
Make sure you keep us posted.
x
Hi Mandy, I think I sort of know how you are feeling. I also feel stressed knowing that after this Christmas rush we will almost be on our way to India with so much still to organise. I don't have your stress of organising medication, hope all goes well there, that would be a major worry for you, I'm sure it will all fall into place very soon. We too are about to contact Amit re accomodation. Speak soon xx
Post a Comment