Front Yard- Street View (the drive way is on the left, where the footprints are-you cant even see it!)
Back Yard
This was our view this morning as we woke up!! We had about 12-18 inches of snow here on the East Coast.
We then brought in the BIG BOYS!!! because our yard is huge and our neighbor in the back (GOD BLESS his heart) helps with our yard ..check out the big guns...
It was a mess out there....but lucky it was on a weekend and we stayed inside(well hubby was out there cleaning the sidewalk and cars and walk-ways, god bless his heart, i saw him helping a few neighbors as well).
6 comments:
Very Pretty! I miss the snow.
Did you say Snow? We are slammed in Maryland. I stayed in my PJ'S all week-end, but I have to get dressed tonight for a birthday party. I'm ready for the beach!
I love the snow but it sounds like the east cost is being slammed.
We, on the other hand are in the midst of a very hot Summer.
Merry Christmas
And they say Canada gets snow! We have zero inches...looking at a green christmas
How festive for the holidays! Enoy and have a Merry Christmas. 2010 is going to bring you many blessings. I can just feel it!
Snow!!! I want a white Christmas, just once in my life. Too hot here for egg nog and Turkey - it's wine coolers, beer and prawns in Australia at Christmas. Your tree is beautiful!
Post a Comment