CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

On the job front

I am employable!! I have been interviewing and applying various places and i am pleased to announce I will be working with the City Health Dept. as Program Coordinator for Youth Services. YES!!! I am thrilled...

On the surrogacy front, I purchased my Gonal F and Lupron. Well not quite. Gonal F will ship out today and will get them tomorrow and pay by money order. I havent heard from the Lupron girl, who said she will mail it out today but never confirmed the amount. We'll wait and see.

Things to do:
purchase meds- CHECK
book flight- well..
book hotel- um....
buy gifts for surrogate and docs- CHECK

i'm excited but still nervous, as you see my countdown has begun...i know cheesy..lol.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Well done you!!!!
Everything is falling into place for you!!
I think your list is a very good idea, I to need to make a list and get checking things off.....Feb isn't that far away now hun xx

Phoenix said...

Congratulations!

TJ said...

Congrats on your new job, Mandy, and for having 2 out of the 4 things on your list checked off. Love the countdown ticker! :)

Kerrie and Mark said...

Not long now girlie...you are all set! Congratulations on the new job! Takes a special person to work in this role, and they filled it with the right person. Kind and compassionate!

jojo said...

Congratulations on the job! Sounds absolutely wonderful and I couldn't be happier for you!

Working with young people is the best job there is, I reckon. And you've certainly got the energy and the positivity for it. In abundence.

And congratulations again on ordering your drugs. You're getting closer and closer every day.

WooHoo! Good news all round!

x