CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

$$ Sent for meds...finally

We tried COD, didnt work...we tried paypal, nah...we tried money gram, nope...finally two weeks later we sent it the old fashion way MONEY ORDER VIA POSTAL MAIL....

what can i say. she called me and asked if i still wanted it that people have been askig about it....i was so worried she thinks i'm a flake...i emailed her just now saying its in the mail....who says that?..lol. people who run away from bills say that (j/k).

I went in yesterday to my new job to fill out the normal paperwork for HR. I also picked up the cirriculum for grades 2-8...how cute is that! I filled out my request form for "sick time" aka India. And my soon to be supervisor said she'll approce it, i was so happy because i was worried they might say "she just got here and wants a vacation?" lol. but now i can breathe friendly. I havent heard from Amit yet but i guess they must be busy. I will go ahead today and book flights when i get home from work and hubby is home. I'm hoping for a little magic this time in India.

3 comments:

jojo said...

Congratulations Mandy! Now you're on your way! 2010 is our year, honey.

x

GeGe said...

I'm with Jojo. I,m praying it's your year too.

Phoenix said...

2010 and is your year Mandy. So many good things are happening for you. xxx