Can anything else go wrong?? Lets start with meds....since no payment option was working i mailed a money order and waiting for her to get it, so she can mail the meds...risky, i think so! I mailed it Tuesday and still no phone call...
Flights, i have been monitoring flights forever now and finally found a direct flight for $847 per person..really??...NOT, i tried o book it and it was telling me it expired..i like what 5 min.?? So i called the host and he was giving me teh run around and saying it expired and i said but it just came online?? after fighting with im for 30 minutes i gave up and started to look again. I found one for $1900 for the both of us and booked it...BIG OOOPPS...AGAIN...i booked it online everything went thru EXCEPT ME...i forgot to add 2 passangers...i only booked my husband!! so i had to jump on the phone give them the reservation number and have them add me to the flight...that was another hour or so....the night is still young...
Hotel: I emailed Amit since 12/10/09 and no response. I finally emailed Dr. Sudhir to follow up and he responded and said "he talk to him and he will contact me". ok...breathe.
I have never felt like everything i touch turns to stone before....i have the opposite of the Midas Touch...What kills me the most is during the holiday time my mother in law is having fun with others putting up her tree, having dinner together each night, wrapping presents together over music and festivities, while i pass by her door each day to head to my house upstairs....i have no family here, they are 3hrs away and she make me feel like an outsider all the time...(if you remember in an earlier post, she told me on THANKSGIVING, i treat her like a stranger with tears and insults- the works!!).
I tell my hubby but he can only console me for like 5 minutes and he looses sight.
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
2 comments:
Oh honey, this post makes me want to get on a plane and come over and give you a cuddle. I don't have any family here anymore either, so I can totally relate.
Your MIL sounds really horrible. Is she a jealous woman? I wish your husband would speak to her and let her know how upset you are.
Just think of the big picture - only a matter of weeks now till you're in Mumbai. Woohoo!!!
xxx
Hang in there, Mandy! It will all work out. The road is bumpy and may have a few detours, but you'll get there. Even though it may be hard to not have your family close by, you have a lot of support here in the blogosphere!
Post a Comment