I feel sooo stupid, i went by the spreadsheet and not count 14 post transfer...i worked myself up all week for nothing!! I was feeling so down and felt like something was wrong, and still trying to stay positive...WHEN THIS WHOLE TIME.....i had my dates wrong!!
I even sprung out of my bed when the phone rang, and it was just my hubby's friend. I nearly gave myself a heart attack! Now i just feel so stupid....actually more nervous!!
Just drove myself CRAZY for no reason. Two weeks from Feb. 18th was yesterday, so any day now guys...hang in there with me.
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
5 comments:
I have been on pins and needles all these past days. Waiting for your result is nerve wrecking for me, cannot imagine what you have been going through, my dear. You just have to get a STRONG POSITIVE, and real soon, otherwise we will all go grey. I keep thinking of you wishing real hard that next time I will come to your blog I will read "we are pregnant!" Stay sane a little longer.
Hi Mandy,
I think of you often as we had such a nice talk together while we were all in India last month. I check here often for your updates... I am sure the docs will be in touch with you as soon as they have the news themselves. The waiting is never easy!
As Amani rightly pointed out eons ago, you are currently pregnant until you are told differently. So enjoy it young woman!!! I so wish we could but we can't change the outcome - so be kind to yourself and spend your energy on things that you can control. Like annoying your husband. LOL!
Big hug.
Oh, you're killing me!!!!
Be kind to a friend...don't write such enticing blog titles!
haha
x
Saturday at 11 pm...thats when I feel your call coming.
Post a Comment