Well we still dont know, but i guess i will give it until Saturday....our spreadsheet (each IP gets one from SI, with a timeline) fooled me, because it says March 2nd pregnancy test and today is March 4th....so i guess the spreadsheet is wrong and i was following that. I should have been following an actuall calendar, we had transfer on Feb. 18th (a thursday) so 2 weeks from thursday is today....so i am assuming (once again) it should be by Staurday.
I wish i never had March 2nd to go by....it makes me go crazy....i swear i've been real good with keeping busy but when March 2ns came and went then i started to worry....its hard to stay positive when u have a date in mind and u hear nothing...but i am still calm...just need to go back in positive mode....and let go of the dates!! dates dont work with me i guess, it freaks me out more!!!!
still waiting.....(i took a half day from work today AGAIN...i've been so tired not sleeping...)
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
7 comments:
Mandy,
the results will come when the doctors have them- and i have every faith that it will be good news.
If you can't sleep, email me, we're in for a long 8 months,
in my thoughts & prayers,
CC
Hi sweetie. I made that mistake too. I thought I'd get my results Christmas Eve and I didn't get them till the day after. It was so stressful!
Thinking of you all the time and praying for a miracle.
xxx
Mandy,
I know that the spreadsheet sent us crazy too. We as IPs on the other side of the world wait and wait for a day and date to come around with baited breath.
Then, when there is a delay or results are not checked on that day we worry. I know it's much easier said than done Mandy but try not to worry too much. The docs will let you know when they have some news.
We really have to go by the mantra that no news really is good news. I need to take a leaf out of my own book here!
Please keep us posted.
Johnny
Keep your chin up, Mandy! The first blood test is 15 days after transfer, so they'll most likely have results tomorrow for you. Definitely call AND email them because you have to stay on top of them. I agree with everyone - that spreadsheet/timeline is a train wreck and doesn't make much sense. We are sending lots of baby dust your way! xo
Okay enough already!!!! RESULTS!!!! WE WANT RESULTS!!!! I am going to call those Docs personally and tell them to get a move on...LOL
Sending baby dust (a ton of it) your way.
Hehe..Rhonda I liked your post.
Mandy- Hang in there,that happened to us last month, the spreadsheet LIES lol. We did not get our results until 3 days later, I had already thought it was negative. I looked back at the dates CLOSELY and realized we had been 3 days behind!. Stay strong, I know it's hard to do but they WILL call you or Rhonda will call them for you :)
Baby dusts for you
I cannot imagine how hard this waiting this---and I am just now learning about this exicting journey but it is making me sooo hopeful!
OK I spent some time blog stalking yesterday on your blog and some other great surrogacy blogs. I am SUPPOSED to be taking a MUCH needed break from the internet but I found your blog and others yesterday and now am filled with hope!
I a now following your blog. I would love to read more and email/talk with you guys. I am going to be leaving similiar comments on some of the blogs in your little circle so do not think I am spamming you guys lol I am just trying to get as much info as I can. I have an almost 22 month old son, and cannot get pregnant again due to health issues. We cannot afford surrogacy costs, but then my mom told me about a documentary on TV about surrogacy in India. My husband and I are hoping to start the process very soon-I am reaching out to all you guys in hopes of finding out as much information as possible! Here is my latest blog about my situation...http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-have-gone-off-deep-end.html
I am SO thankful to have found your blogs and others like it and am now following--pop on by and follow back if you would like or feel free to email me anytime survivorjewels@gmail.com
You all have really given me hope...
Post a Comment