I called my RE at IVF NJ and asked for my AMH test results...i really didnt care about the other blood work at this point..lol. Drum roll please...the AMH lucky drawing for Amanda is: 1.7 Good News.
Interpretation AMH Blood Level
High (often PCOS) Over 3.0 ng/ml
Normal Over 1.0 ng/ml
Low Normal Range 0.7 - 0.9 ng/ml
Low 0.3 - 0.6 ng/ml
Very Low Less than 0.3 ng/ml
http://www.advancedfertility.com/amh-fertility-test.htm
So where to from here? I filled my perscription for my birth control pills, and i feel like i took a BIG step...i'm so very cautious with evry step i make...i will call my doc and see what she wants me to do and get some dates finalized.
One thing crossed off my list!
(2 weeks until my Bday 10/10/10, does this mean i'm a perfect 10, woohoo)
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
6 comments:
Congratulations, Mandy! It looks like you've still got eggs in your baskets. :)
That is really great news! Do you have a time line for the next steps?
So happy to hear your news. I'll be praying for direction and peace for you both while planning the next step. Happy Birthday a few days early. I hope this is the year you become a mommy.
Great news!! [but what does 1.7 stand for? as in, what are the ranges?]
Time for some good news for you. You deserve it with your positive and supportive thoughts for everyone else. I'm catching up on your blog and you are just the sweetest ever :) Best - K
Congratulations. We'll be praying for good positive next steps. Advance Happy Birthday to you. Edward's birthday is today - Oct 1 but he says that since we are in India it doesn't count yet, because it's still not Oct 1 in the US.
Post a Comment