Oh my goodness....I received an email from our doc and she said the prices have changed (not in a good way) but have raised a bit. I calculated the difference and we had just enough for one cycle and a lil extra to freeze embryo's. Now we better make sure this one cycle works!!! i was so upset the price went up i called my husband and started to cry and asked him, how are we going to get the extra money?? he always tells me not to worry there is awlays a way. I dont know about anyone else, but i think its the pills that get me extra emotional and cry for everything. lol. Now i'm so concerned about the cost i'm stressed again. I need a stress pill because i need to stay HAPPY, EXCITED, and POSITIVE!!! to keep up with a positive pregnancy!!
wish me luck guys!! i need to stay sane! any positive comments are always welcomed
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
3 comments:
Hi Mandy
I know it's hard - we're getting a loan from the bank to deal with the financial burden. It's the last thing either of us want to do, but the thought of giving up because of money drives both of us crazy.
You'll find a way. Good luck with everything!
xxxjoxxx
Breathe Mandy, breathe. Somehow some way, you'll figure it out. Try to let hubby do the worrying while your putting your body into hormone shock!
Kerrie
Mandy,
So sorry to hear that you are struggling with both emotions and surrogacy finances. I have been where you are and know how it feels. You are correct that the medication makes you feel very, very emotional. I assume you are taking BCP's at this point, correct? They always made me really crazy and when I was taking Provera prior to my IVF/surrogate cycles I was an absolute basket case.
Hang in there, you will get through this.
Hugs,
Michele B.
Post a Comment