Well, as i finish the last day of the year at work i sit here and think of how the year went. Honestly speaking i cant remmeber much...LOL. I only remember our trip in March to South America, i returned sick and in/out of the hospital only to be told by the Infectious Disease Specialist "well you have stumped us..." So i just packed my things and ended my treatment because hey if you dont know what it is how can u treat me? they were giving me so much antibiotics it was confusing me mentally and taking a toll on my body....so that wasnt really fun. Lets see what else i remember...just a few weddings this summer and a few birthday parties through the fall. Thats about it. I am looking forward to 2009 so i can start my Surrogacy story and hopefully post GREAT news and go thru all the 2ww and count down to pick up our baby. Lets hope its goes that smoothly. My dad over Thanksgiving had mentioned he really wanted a grandchild (he has no clue what we are going to do only my mom). When he said he was praying for a grandchild and he plays with his brothers grandchildren, it made me so sad that he is anticipating something from me. My dad has never asked us for anything except, not get married, stay home and be his little girl forever...LOL....which that kindda went down the drain....but he LOVES my hubby and has never looked back for anything to change.
Going in this new year, i'm nervous for the unexpected and things i cant control. I know i have a lot of emotions going into this, i just want to give everyone good news for this new year and hope i have made the right choice by doing this half way across the world. It's not going to be that much of a culture shock, being of Indian decent, and coming from a 3rd world country, its ok. I had a lavish indian wedding with all its color and large amount of people and it was great.
I am ready to put 2008 behind, cherish it for all it gave me and embrace 2009 head on. I am ready to get this process started!! As i read everyone's posts i wanna be the one to post news on how many eggs i had, how many weeks we are and when our due date is too. I wanna see scans, ultrasounds and all the glits and glamour of surrogacy.....when will it be my turn? 2009 is my turn, i wish i can just quit my job and stay in India until my baby is born....LOL...30 days left and counting....i need a vacation from all these holidays because we have been traveling alot to family in NY and back. I am wishing everyone a happy and prosperous NEW YEAR....HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
MANY MANY POSITIVE RESULTS AND PITTER PATTER OF LITTLE HEALTHY FEET TO COME IN 2009!!!!!!!!!
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
2 comments:
I am with you Mandy...09 has to be our year! Imagine the surprise your dad will have too. Your days are counting down now. I am thinking of you and really hope for a positive.
Thank you so much Kerrie!! i can feel it too, the days are getting closer and so are my fears, but i have your prayers and others to keep me focused. Thanks and i hoep the 2 of us can share positive stories.
Post a Comment