CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting excited again...Back on track

After a disastrous week at work and stressed out til i cant take it anymore and even wanting to quit....i have focused back on what really matters in life...MY FAMILY!! no matter how much someone tries to get under your skin, they can only do so, if u let them. I am no saint but i am working on letting things go....big step for me.
However, I am doing much better. We went out and got a christmas tree (a real one) and i finished decorating it yesterday. I am happy with our choice and makes me get in the holiday spirit once agian. The house smells GREAT! we forgot to water it and when i goot home it was so dry, i immediately watered it and i couldnt help but sing "oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree!" LOL i know so silly....i also decided to pull out my suitcase and carry on....grabbed all my summer clothes and just tossed it all in there. I'm done packing...lol...just kiddding. I figured i needed t oget back on track and focus on happy things that make me happy. I got my nails done, put up my tree, and plan on going to the spa with my sister in law (hopefully soon). I am on my way to happiness.....in 7 weeks!!! WOOHOO

No comments: