Well i have been hit by the flu. Feb. 26th i had a sinus infection. it put me out of work for 2 days. My hubby had the flu all last week and part of this week and now I too have gotten tagged by the dreadful disease. My body aches and my sinus infection has not cleared up. Within the last few weeks we must have spent $1200 on doctor visits and perscriptions. WHY DO WE HAVE INSURANCE??? when they pay for crap...this country really does suck in their healthcare, because u have low income people who get free health care because they dont meet the criteria, then u have the working class who pays double for their own insurance and the low income people as well (it comes out of your paycheck as medicaid/medicare). We are gonna be so broke with just a flu and a sinus infection PLUS IVF!!! i will update more when i feel better. OH and the best part is even though i dont feel well, i still have to go to work because i dont have anyone to cover me and no more days left to take or it will be frowned upon that i am not keeping up with my tasks, as it was stated in my evaluation today. BULL****
On the other hand, even though hubby and I are sick we are dealing with our loss better (not over it) but handling it the best we can. Thank you all for your words of comfort, i read it each day and it makes me stronger than the day before. I FEEL LOVED!!!! i am much better as u can tell because of you guys!!
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
5 comments:
You are loved Mandy. Sorry to hear about the flu and the costs of flu. OMG! We pay about $50 for a visit to the doctor, and if you have a health care card, you pay nothing. Our healthcare system is really good compared to other countries. Isn't Obama going to fix the system? I hope so.
Be good to yourselves.
xxx
Oh Mandy. How are you feeling today? You should move to Canada. We have socialized health care. No charge for medical treatments. I hope you and hubby are feeling better and getting lots of rest. I think the stress of it all lowered your immune system. Its your bodies way of switching gears on you.
Kerrie
I'm thinking of you Mandy. Amani's right. You are loved...and so loving.
You will make a wonderful mom one day. And I hope and pray that that day comes soon. The world needs more moms like you.
xxx
I am new to your blog and just wanted to say I hope things start turning around.
Mandy, please except my sincere apology for not acknowledging you before. Thank you for taking time out to read our blog. I'm thankful that that particular post inspired you. Please don't give up on your dreams of having a baby and we will follow your journey. God Bless.
S.
Post a Comment