I am just so lost for words these days and its soooo unlike me. (since i'm such a chatter) I am very nervous and most of all scared of our results. I am sitting here trying to think of what to type but i guess all i would like is if everyone can say a little prayer for me it would make me feel better. I guess we should hear a call if its positive and an email other wise. If I dont get a phone call in the middle of the night tomorrow i will know my fate and just check my email on Tuesday.
The east coast (USA) is gearing up for a winter storm which can bring at least a foot of snow and maybe more. I know my parents in CT will get about 15". I am always so worried about them as they get older and are such hard workers. They would want to go to work in REALLY bad weather when everyone would call out. I wish they would call out once in a while. THEY HAVE PERFECT ATTENDANCE!! lol....i just dont get it. i wish i can take after them....lol.
Many of us are in this 2ww and i'll tell you its no fun. the many emotions that go through your body is soooo crazy it really makes you feel bipoloar....lol. i will keep everyone posted and wishing for the best of results. Thanks to many of you for your kind words and emails i have the support i dearly need and know i will continue to recieve it.
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
6 comments:
Hi Mandy:
Oh my - day 13 of the 2ww. You are so so close. Hang in there and know that I am sending you my prayers for a positive result.
Hugs,
S
Keep checking your email! My brother and his wife got their results via email so don't freak if you don't get a phone call.
Fingers are crossed!
My little love, Mandy. It's so hard, isn't it? Keep your spirits up - it only takes one, doesn't it?
I'm so eager to hear your news. Sending big prayers your way.
xxx
Mandy, sending love and prayers your way.
xo
Mandy,
The 2ww is horrible. It was worse that I anticipated. when you read others being nervous in the their 2ww, you feel for them, but no-one can understand how truly awful it can be unless they've been in the wait as well. Most of your surro-buddies have been where you are. It makes it even worse when you have no backup embies for a FET. But if the worst comes, there are options and it's not over til you exhaust all those options.
Praying for you xxx
I have been waiting to read any updates you may have. Being in that 2ww right along with you I so know all the emotions you are talking about.
Seriously, remember...it only takes 1 to make that little miracle a reality. Try to remain positive, say lots of prayers and try your best to get a good nights sleep. Easier said than done I know but it does help.
We were lucky enough to hear our news yesterday by our wonderful nurse who we just love to death. She wasn't suppose to tell us but she called and let us know the news yesterday morning. She has no idea how relieved and how much her words have now changed our lives forever. It was just amazing.
I have my fingers and toes crossed you get that awaking call. You are in our prayers and hope your miracle will be here the same time ours will in November :)
Take care,
tracy & Jim
Post a Comment