As i am at work and actually trying to not think of yesterday, no luck. I am thinking should i start again, how soon, i hate to wait til next year, all these things are going thru my head. I am so sad and dont know what to do but continue to keep busy at work. I cleaned and polished every piece of furniture in our house yesterday. I am also throwing a baby shower for a friend of mine Saturday. My job is Healthy Mothers/Healthy Babies.....i mean how much more can i take. There was an open position today at work and i emailed HR telling them i was interested. What?? me interested in a position i have no clue about?? so unlike me. But i dont mind getting away from my current position for obvious reasons. My hubby has been very supportive and said we can try again next year. I really dont want to wait that long but i cant travel to India by myself and stay there by myself. I guess we just need to step back, breathe, and just dust ourselves off.
I'm just so sad. :(
From Australia Our IVF Babies
1 year ago
7 comments:
Mandy,
I can only imagine how you are feeling and I understand the need to want to change some things in your life right now. Maybe a new position will give you a new focus and be just what you need to pick yourself back up and start again.
Would you be using the same surrogate as you did this time around? I know it's expensive to go back and fourth but wondering why you kids would have to wait until next year? This India stuff is just new for me so I hope you don't mind the questions :)
My heart breaks along with you but I have a feeling the next time will be amazing and all you are hoping for it to be. Just believe and stay strong. You will know when you are ready to start again.
Good luck. One day at a time.
Tracy
My suggestion is take the time you need...don't put a hard date in place as one day things may change. I know we have gotten to a point where we are at a loss as well, different than your situation. We just need to breathe and focus and take it in stride...almost impossible but trying. U too ok!
Kerrie
Tracy, thanks for the support. The reason we would wait until next year is that we have used all of our time off for this year with work. So we've exhausted out time off at work. Questions are welcomed. :)
kerrie- Thanks will be taking soem time to breathe and as long as i have u guys i should be fine.:)
My heart goes out to you Mandy. But please don't give up. You will be a mom. Please hang in there and look after yourself during this time.
There have been many times I have wanted to give up (not on pregnancy, but on my health), but I'm happy to say I found strength when there was only pain.
You will find the same. You already have it.
xxx
Hi Mandy,
I am so sorry to hear about your results yesterday. I can only imagine how difficult it is for you to deal with your news and work your current job. I don't know how you do it, just being around a babies a few times a month is hard enough for me. You are very strong!
Good luck with your decision on your next steps. Just a thought, but is it possible to take a medical leave on your next trip back to India?
Stacey
Mandy,
I have been struggling all day as to what I can say to you--nothing that comes to mind seems helpful. I just wish I could fix this, and I can't.
Know that this is not the end of your dreams to be a mother. This will happen for you--unfortunately, it's not going to be in the timing you'd like. Don't lose hope!
Thanks everyone, i just needed words of comfort and you all seem to know just what to say. I have people who cant seem to understand why i am so sad. I am very teary, if anyone says boo i'd cry...lol.
thank you everyone once again for all your kind words.
Post a Comment